Every year, when spring comes and everything blooms outside, many suffer from hay fever. That was no different this year.
Hyposensitization can help against the hay fever allergy. The allergens are supplied to the person affected over a longer period of about 3 years, in order to get used to it. Autumn is the perfect starting point for this therapy. The important thing is to persevere. Many break this therapy early because they lack the stamina.
But what to do if you need help quickly?
Here are 7 effective tips that can help you to alleviate hay fever:
- Install pollen protection grille in front of the window or door.
- Manuka honey slowly melt on the tongue.
- Wash your shower and hair thoroughly before going to bed.
- Throw worn clothes into the laundry basket after one day
- Never put worn clothes on the bed.
- Allow washed laundry to dry in the interior.
- Ventilate at the right time of day. In the morning, the highest concentration of poles is in the country, so it should be aired in the evening. In the evening, the highest concentration of Poles in the city, so you should already have vented in the morning.
Thank you for reading and supporting my blog!
Translated by Google 🙂 Original Language 🇩🇪